TIAA Scholars Program Policy Outline
- Awards are available only to incoming students who have been recommended by a paid TIAA member.
- The award, US$10,000.00, will be made upon successful graduation from Thunderbird School of Global Management's full-time MGM Program.
- The award is only available for completion of the Full-Time Masters of Global Management (MGM).
- The award will be made directly to the student after confirmation of their graduation certificate from the full-time MGM degree program.
- Applicants must maintain a 3.0 cumulative GPA at the time of graduation.
- If applicant does not enroll at the specified start date listed on the application, they will be required to resubmit all necessary information and forms.
- Up to ten awards will be made per year for incoming students:
2. Up to four awards will be made available for the Spring incoming class
- Up to six awards will be made available for the Fall incoming class
- Announcement of the successful TIAA Scholars Program award recipients will be made subsequent to the final admissions deadline, as set by the school.
Required Information from Applicant
- Completed TIAA Scholars Application form with signature. Click here for the PDF form.
- Current Resume
- TIAA Paid Member Letter of Recommendation
- Thunderbird School of Global Management Letter of Acceptance to the Full-Time MGM program
Thunderbird Admissions Deadlines are as follows:
Fall 2017: May 2017 (exact date TBD)
If you know a qualified candidate for the TIAA Scholars Program email us here.
Read more about the Full-Time MGM Program below.
Thunderbird Programs Postcard
Masters of Global Management